BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 25, 2008


hey friends, sorry for not updating my blog.
I'm so lazy blogging, reply comments, go to class.. and many things.
I have no idea to do anything.
I just want to sleep & sleep. I want to remove my eye bag & i'm not going to online till midnight!
my presentations are all over but my CAT course is going to start and i can't so lazy already.
I must work hard on it cause all the test paper is MONEY! 280bucks for each paper.
so, what do you think about it? Should i continue lazy?
i'll start the CAT class at 3th July. must STUDY again. other courses are holiday but how bout mine? JUST START!
I hope everything will be fine after day and day.
my family will everyday happy! =)
everything will going well for me. GOD bless.
yenwei already came back. hope she'll have a happy holiday. I wish her.
finally, hope i can meet my mr.right! hahahaha! XD







will update soon....

0 comments: