BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 9, 2008

Hi, friends! I have already one week didn't update my blog .. miss me? hmm.. actually nothing difference in the week ago.. Just can drive alone and go anywhere I like.. I drove to gurney, tarc.. and many! Feels Happy! =) Today I fetched granny to exercise.. somewhere at Lipsin there. thn, I fetched her back home.. at home, I found that my neighbour got online, so, i can use his wireless. Thank you, neighbour.. hhahhahahah! thn, I online till now, now blog-ing.. Tomorrow going to school about 8.. because got class at 9 o'clock. After class, will go to peinee's hostel to look & prepare for the presentation. So scare to present.. in front of the whole class, including SAM's students. haihh. Anyway, wish me luck for our tomorrow presentation!!!!! *wink* *.*

0 comments: