BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 19, 2008

sad. =(

yuheng wake me up at 9, prepared thn went to his school, 义卖会
mom just bought 50bucks voucher. luckily she just biught 50bucks, if not, we have to buy many food.
back at 10.30. we just buy 30minutes. fast, right? there's so hot!
back and eat the food thn study feww.. while waiting for my mom to go to aunty's house.
when arrive, there's no ppl came yet, we chatted with grandma and aunty.
bout an hour, others aunties came. we chat. till 5something thn back to home.
at my aunty's house, my aunties them talked about their childrens',my cousies' stuff, bad and good stuff also have.
and suddenly my mom said me too! she said if i kept on go out, my dad will send me to my grandma's house. wtf! i just go out, like that also cannot?
anyone can please tell me what they're thinking...??
i'm so unhappy in all the way back.
i told mr.vince aboout what they've said. he said all parents are the same. but why my friends' parents did not like that? argh! i don't kow larhh! i really hate them when they say so.
i'm already 18, i knew what can do, what cannot do. i knew what is right and what is wrong.
i won't care, i'll out as i like. maybe if stay at grandma's house, i'll have more freedom.
why? why are theyy so..
i wanted to go to library to study, they also like.... bla bla bla... i just want to go study, cannot?
i'l hardworking for my studies. seriously.
and i'm a human, i do need rest.
please, leave me alone. i don't want your love, i just want freedom!

0 comments: