BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 18, 2008

moodless.

friday. 171008.

met him at the main campus. he.. seems like don't know me. haih.
really make me don't know how.
afternoon, went to inti after drop yuheng. i met eevon,gen(eevon's boyf) and my twins cousies.
talk with twins and eevon a while,eevon and i talk about secondary life, miss it so much.
thn eevon follow me to fetch yuheng.
thn... watch 意难忘,命中注定我爱你,娘家..
at 9, chiachuin ask me out but i refuse to out cause not feeling out.

saturday.181008
actually wanna go library on saturday(today), but my mom wants to use car. duhh!
not say i want to use d mehh. haih. nvm d. next week only go.
stay at home, bo sim study ler. just study few.
momo phone me, we talk bout half and hour.
follow parents to qb, i smsed chin2, she said she saw him and a girl.
i went to find chin2 and talk a while. thn went to find my parents.
wow.. today din waste any money. nono.. got! i bought 2 packets of fruit-tella.
about 9, went home.
and now 2231, at home online-ing and chatting.
going to study a while thn sleep, so sleepy. hehehe!


aimz, i din wrong. i just tell the truth!
hmmpp!

0 comments: