BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 30, 2008

yesterday, Sunday. evening.
out with yenwei&caca. went to yenwei's house to wait caca come and fetch us to queensbay.

I saw junsen. i just call him and say 'hi' to him, didn't talk. he still waorking at add-on.
yenwei want to buy necklace, caca want to meet her someone and i want to withdraw MONEY cause i just have 1obucks in my wallet. hahha. =)

Later,
we went to Jumputree to have dinner with xinchze, sihui, reelee, eevon, hooiming & shupei.
we have fun at there and kept on take photo. waiting for the photo, will be upload soon.
after finish dinner, we went to Red to have some drinks[actually just drink alcohol,heineken], chit-chat, play poker cards, singing..
play till half, eevon's boyf, weijun came to find her and he too join us play. haha. thn thn thn...
sihui lose during the game, so she gonna do something.. is.. SING with the uncle who singing at that moment.hahah.
2nd round, eevon's boyf lose. he must kiss eevon and let us take a photo. eevon&him felt paiseh. cute couple.
next, we just have our drinks, heineken and take photo and talk around. caca was so siao. ahaha!
caca's boyf came at last but he didn't play d. he just drink and take photo with us.

Last,
11something d, my daddy called me. 6 calls. OMG! really beh tahan. caca fetch me back and they comtinue go to KAYU to eat supper. hahah. i want to join but my DAD! hate that can't join them. nvm. next time will join them, i won't care my daddy d.


Thanks to...
caca who fetch me there and back. you're so good!
yenwei&xinchze who listen to me when i was sad.
mr.vince too who always listen to me when i was sad and always explain the reason to me.
all my friends... you make my LIFE colourful!
I LOVE YOU, my dear friends! hugs! muackxz...

0 comments: