BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 26, 2008

this few days i'm so lazy.


momg! Why am I so lazy...? I lazy to go to coll, I lazy to eat, lazy to talk... And many others things! == I just want to listen to music and sing sing SING~ wthis I didn't lazy. hahahah! I just back from college, I chat with friends. I really do love them much cause they are so good to me. Just now I told Shirlyn I dreamed he & she together, thn when I wake up, I cried T_T. She said i think too much. Isit? I don't know. Just now at class, we do the exercise, 'problem...' & 'solution to solve the problem'... Suddenly felt that i got many problems that I haven solve it but i didn't list out. It's okay ler, let the problems just be there. It'll OVER. AFter that, I drove back to my mom's office. I chat with Chia Chuin in msn. This 2 days I often chat with him trough sms-ing.. He called me go to Seng Zhi's house to join them to play and have BBQ. I want to go, but... I don't even know their friends. How to join? I gave him many reasons that i can't go. He felt mad to me at last. hahhahah! I promised him i'll go next time whem he call me. I'm so boring. What to do? hmm.. I know d! listening to musiczx.. hahhahahha. =) Today is my brother's birthday. I wish him "Happy Birthday" & wish him can get good results in his exam!! I Love you! HUGSS..

0 comments: