BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 22, 2008

...

I just finished my Exam, Lan Subj.. Oh my God! I don't know how to do.. die d lerr.. I so scare i'll fail.. God, bless me not to fail the exam. If not, I have to take the exam again. Please.. But, exam finish d, don't need to study Moral d. Hoorayy!! Yesterday saw him, let me think many things.. If he & she together, i'll cry.. I don't know why, I saw he & she in my dream & I cry.. Why I cry? Maybe she is my friend and I don't think she'll together with him.. I think they won't be together lar. cause he got girlf d mahh. hmm.... This few day, I so lazy to go to coll. I want to online, blogging, shopping, sleeping... I want to buy new handphone!!!! I sure will tell my daddy.. Hope he'll say OKAY. My bro said daddy will give him a surprise for his birthday. I want too! hmm.. I want many things!! The most wanted things are HANDPHONE & iMAC.... I WANT THEMM!! 

0 comments: