BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

late update. ><

monday. 30/03/2009

wake up early in the morning, 7am. prepared myself...
8am, jeslyn miss called. i'll follow her to her lecturer class.
reach Tarc at about 9 thn went in to the class/a hall? idk.

a big class. 200something students.


class dismiss at 11. thn headed to Gurney, Weijia came later a while. have lunch at Seoul Gargen. chat and laugh with no one business.


Weijia, does she look like a japanese? and she's available now.




Jeslyn. knew her 6years d. *proud* she's available too. =)



me.




Li Khim, Weijai & Jeslyn.(4years friendship)
went back at 3/4 something i think... (forgot d) hmm. tired but enjoyy. thanks for Jeslyn for fetching me.. hope to meet SOON. XD . i do enjoy lots.

Tuesday. 31/03/2009

wake up at 7.30am. preapared myself and went to college.
class dismiss at 1pm. headed to Queensbay to have lunch with Seehooi at Kimgary.
have a walk. back at 4pm...
at home, feel so lonelyy and down. =(

Wednesday.01/04/2009

first of all, wish all my friends Happy April Fool.
nth special happens todayy. just a normal day for me...
oh yahh! ome more things to tell, my handphone spoilt AGAIN. wth! i just bought not more thn 1year.
thats all for now. Happy April Fool day again. =)

me for the ending post. XD

0 comments: