BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

hello people. i'm here again. =)
i know i've 1 week din update my blog. it's bcoz of...
my laptop is so so sucks, it is so slow and some probs to my msn, can't sign in.
but after sign in using the eBuddy Web Messenger, i just saw few friends in my friend list. how come? omgg!! do i need to sign up a new one?
and my laptop, it's sucks and slow. i want to buy a new one...
i'm going to ask dad to buy me a new one. kekeke! XD

there's been 1 week i din update d. this whole week i done nothing, just went to college to study... home to sleep, watch tv, internet-ing... what a boring week, rite? hahaha!

Chinese New Year is around the corner! Hoorayyy!! i'l meet all my cousies, relatives and my little cute nephew. =) and the most important is ANG PAO. hahhaha! money money money..!!!


lastly,friends and everyone! "GONG XI FAT CHAII!" =DD *big big smileee*

0 comments: