BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 4, 2008

i've pass! XD

everyone, i've pass my T3 [Maintaining Financial Records] and T4 [Accounting for Costs]. how smart am I... sorry, just ignore me coz i'm too happy. weeee... XD
tomorrow is the last day of exam, T5 [Managing people and systems]... (fail subject) haihh. i really don know wanna start study from where.
tomorrow go there just write what i know thn out. what to do? all theory, words...
what a boring paper larh, what managing ppl? what systems? organisation? who is Henry Fayol? omgg! i really don't know who are they and what are these..

but, after tomorrow, 5o'clock..
i can fly... meet my friends, play, gossip.. omgg! really can't wait to do all these larhh. XD



tomorrow is the last day of exam.
holidays, wait for me!!! =D

0 comments: