BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

my 2 days life.

monday. 061008
class reopen. so fast.
went to class... T4 and skip T5.
stay at library study with momo and shuling.
but study a lil bit only. haih. lazy me.
i got to study d ler.
abo where i find 280bucks to retake.. haihh.

7th aunty fetch me back to her office.
i found that her office has many megazines. i love it. ♥
hmm. actually 7th aunty's job can earn many money too.
everyday can wear pretty clothes, make up.. go every shopping complex.
work time not fixed.
but, one thing that not good is have to work from a promotor. a promotor's salary not much lehh. [sorry to whom who are promotor.]
and.. my dad won't allow me to be too...
he wants me to study finish my accounting course so that can find a better job.
i just can be accountant. still can work others job?

drop mom at da yi's stall.
went home and watch tv again.
teach lil bro cause he's having exam.
at night, online a while. thn, sleep. zZz..

tuesday. 071008 "today"
nothing special....
study. din skip any class.
oh yahhh!! today get scold by T5 lecturer. haiyo. sorry ler, mr.sam.
we really love to talk but next time won't talk that much d ler. ( forgive us )

back. watch tv. sms. teach lil bro science and english.
now, online and going to study.



eevon, cheers!! everything will be fine. =)
li khim, must study d. 加油!!!

0 comments: