BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 13, 2008


hello, friends. i've been a century didn't update my blog d. now i.. want to about my lately. =)
nowadays i'm quite EMO... sudenlly angry, moody, down and cry.. =(( and sudenlly laugh happily.
am i mental disorder? =S
why am i like that? isit.. this month is ghost festival? mr.vince asked me don't think so much.
but, it's real 1, why am i always like that?
and i want to do revision d. i've 2-3weeks didn't do revision d. i scared i can't catch up. ><
i want to study, but i don't have mood to study. the information can't go into my brain at all. how?
i'll try my best to adjust myself into normal.
mr.vince,
thx for always comfort me and tell the reasons for me. without you, i'll sure crash! thx!
yenwei,
i know you busy with your study. sorry for disturbing. =(
jeslyn,
thx for comfort me and sorry for disturbing. gambatehh for your exam.
chinchin,
don't because of 'him' sad d. cheers!
momo,
you too don't sad because of 'him'. i'll always support you although you kept on say you not like him anymore. but, i know won't so easy forget 'him'..
jack,
Happy belated birthday. wish you all the best and may your dream come true.
lastly...
mommy daddy yuheng,
i love you! hugs!

0 comments: