BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 26, 2008

accident.


hello, friends. sorry for so long didn't update my blog. i'm lazy. XD.
hmm. yesterday i accident! omg! i'm so scare... till cry. T_T . the ppl who knock me comfort me. I really scared, kay? and the driver who knock me is a damn god fat and ugly malay men. he is scary. if a handsome guy knock me, i'll maybe won't so scare. ahhaha! XD. And And And And And..... my phone can't call cause get barred, so, i borrowed phone from the malay guy and you know what i saw? i saw a naked girl wallpaper in his phone! OMG!! i'm so paiseh. but what to do? i quickly phone my parents and give back to him. oh gosh! so scaryy. =S .. a moment later, my dad arrived and just settle with going to police station to report and claim insurance. I scared till hand kept on shake.. grr.. :s
I stay at my mom's office the whole day.. online-ing, watching you-tube and chatting..
about 6, i went home with mom. in the car, my mom said the car will repair at least one week. wtf? I can't drive for 1 week? ohh no.. i can't late to class, can't go where i like after class.. haihh. =(

0 comments: