BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I have cut my hair!!

Today is the first day which drive to college alone.. omg! i'm so nervous.. but, i reached finally. hahah! I went to study skills class to have typing test. I learnt many things in here.=) Thn, Eevon came to find me and we went to gurney together. You know where i parked my car? I parked at upstairs. GOD, i'm so brave. ahhahaha! =D We went extreame to have a hair-cutting. because of it's too early, so we went to secret recepi to eat... CAKE! omg! sure fat d. Thn, momo came to meet us. Momo wanted us company her to eat something, so we went Kim-gary. I was so full till want to vomit although i just eat orange ice. Suddenly, the extreme ppl phoned eevon, tell her that the hair stylist have came, we can go to cut. but, we're having lunch. thn, i decided to skip class, Malaysian Study.. This few days, I always think to skip class, i really lazy to go.. sorry, mom&dad. Thn, we go to have a hair cut.. the momo just sit beside us to see us cut hair, sienn. goshh! my hairr.. i not so like the hair that he cut for me but the hair-stylish was very friendly, so, it's okay lar.. my friends all didn't feel that i have cut my hair.. means... nothing difference! hahahhah! goood!! Actually i wanted to go to chungling's camp fire but my mom said 'NO'.. so, i just drove back.. just now went to jeslyn's house to print some papers.. we chat about 1 hour, thn i walked home cause my eyes were very red and not feeling well. i have to take out the lens d. now, i'm wearing specs and online-ing&blogging.. that's all for my whole day life..



will be continue...

0 comments: