BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I'm blogging again..


ho0o.. Finally finish my assignment and presentation! And 1 thing very importance is I have recovered from the sickness! Yeshh! Don't have pain anymore! Now, I want to thanks to momo&eevon who bought me the birthday present, I like it so much! thx! hugs.. Actually nothing much can say ler, cause I seldom online, I want to sleep.. My 黑眼圈 is so dark! I want to remove it. hhhahaha! How? I think i should sleep more to remove the 黑眼圈. Oh yahh! I want my tyre to remove too... During I was in the sickness, I didn't even eat rice arr. WHY still cannot remove the tyre? aiduhh!! My weight just decrease.. I don't want, I want all decrease.. hahahahahah!! tell me, how to remove the tyre in the stomach there? If you know, please tell me in the chat box. thx!

0 comments: