BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 11, 2008

my 2 days!

omg! the kuiz was so easy! ahhahahha. =) we can see through the notes. ahahhaha. =D but really 1, next time i must study d! if not, my real examamination sure DIE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA...!!! Yesterday, i different class with guan pak them. i late came out from class, so, guan pak them have to wait me. we sat wu chun's car went to prangin mall to have lunch. at car, tian eik kept on talk joke. we laugh till stomachacde. ahahahah. XD. wu chun also kept on laugh. He laugh till very funny. we also laugh him. hmm... after that, he fetch us back to college. in the car, we laugh at the whole road. hahahahah.. xD. Eevon came to disted college. she was so pretty. =) later, i back to my house. BAD NEWS!!! my house has no water!!!! OMG! how to bath??!! my dad fetch us went to my 4th aunt's house to bath. we at there till 10something. i talked with my cousin, mu parents talked with my aunt and uncle while my brother PLAY computer. this PLAYful brother. hahhahah. today i don't have class, so i drove to my mom's office. My mom kept on scold me and scream me. scared me. haizx. i was so bored at mom's office. i watched 古灵精探 and 金石良缘. later, i back to my house. 1 problem again, my neighbour was repairing his house. it was so noisy, make me pek chek! after bathing, i took some photoes...... at night, i went to my grandmama's house with mom and bro but when we arrived, grandmom already slept. so, we went back to house gainz. hahahah.












still got others, but i lazy to upload d. kay lar, lazy to type d! continue tomorrow or other day lar. heheheehhe. XD. see you~!!!!

0 comments: