BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 24, 2008

haih..


my dad bought a new car for me,myvi. I tot i'll very happy, but i not happy at all. cause my dad want me promise him many things. i felt pressure. arghhh~!!! hmm, mayb today can get the car, hope tommorrow can drive to school. but i think cannot because my dad wont allow me to drive there by myself. oh yahhh~!! juz now i saw that fake 'wu chun', he was so handsome. actually disted got few handsome guys. hahahahah. i juz see them as an idol. juz now benjoon say hi to me. hahah. finally he do that to me, cause i dunwan to say hi to him when i saw him, i scare he'll think me as a SIAO LANG. hhahahaha. today, i went for the english academic class, miss hiah has teach us acedemic writing and grammer. mayb she was a american women, so, when listen to her, must listen carefully because her speaking was difference with us. after the break time, that 'wu chun' went to sit in front because he said he cannot listen what miss hiah said. hmm... after that, my aunt fetch me back from college, i went to but economic rice, i add chicken and vege in my rice. the chicken was so oily. OMG. I have to on diet already. im getting fat. myaunt said me too. NO WAY.. i have to on diet!!!! i dont want to eat rice from tommorow!! if not, i sure become a fat girls. now i was in my mom's office, i was so bored. friendster no comment (i have reply all), msn few ppls online, no movie to watch. haihhh. what a boring dayy..

0 comments: